Terms & Conditions
iDig3Dprinting Terms and conditions
- 1.1 iDig 3D Printing or iDig3Dprinting.co.uk, the Seller and a trading name of iDigLocal Ltd.
- 1.2 Goods – The Goods which are the subject of the Contract.
- 1.3 Customer – The company, firm, body, or person who buys Goods from the Seller.
- 1.4 User – a user of the website www.idig3dprinting.co.uk
- 1.5 Pending order – An order waiting for payment
- 1.6 Processing order – A payment has been taken and the order is being processed for dispatch.
- 1.7 Completed order – The payment has been taken the order has been processed and dispatched.
2. Acceptance of orders:
- 2.1 After completion of your order, we will send an order confirmation to the e-mail address specified in your account. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If an order cannot be accepted, we will contact you via email. You are responsible for verifying the correctness of the details in the confirmation email. If there are errors you should contact iDig 3D Printing as soon as possible.
- 2.2 There may be technical or other reasons why iDig 3D printing may not accept your order. iDig 3D printing reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason with a full refund of payment.
- 3.1 We reserve the right not to honour orders for products or content at a pricing erroneously posted on the Service.
- 3.2 Prices indicated on the website are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise indicated but UK VAT will be charged (currently 20%). You are responsible for any other state and local sales and use taxes, and any other taxes and government levies, if any, associated with your order. Shipping and handling charges (if any) will apply in addition to the sale price indicated on the website and the applicable sales tax.
- 3.3 Prices are subject to change at any time but will not affect orders for Hardware, Software, or Services made prior to the date of the change.
4. Payment Terms
- 4.1 Payment for goods is required before goods can be dispatched unless agreed previously with iDi3Dprinting.
- 4.2 Payment is accepted using Paypal, Stripe payment gateway for cards or via BACs (Bank Transfer).
- 4.3 Where Credit has been previously agreed the Customer shall pay invoices within 40 days of the date of the invoice.
- 4.4 iDig3Dprinting reserve the right to charge interest on a daily basis on outstanding invoices not paid within the 30 day credit account limit at the rate of 8% above HSBC Bank plc’s base rate. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount. The Customer shall
pay the interest together with the overdue amount and any other fees and costs associated with recovery of the debt.
- 4.5 Payment for credit accounts is only possible by BACs. Payment by Cheque for credit accounts is only possible when previously agreed with iDig3Dprinting.
- 5.1 We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship the product to the shipping address within 10 business days after confirmation; however, any shipment and delivery times provided shall be estimates, and iDig 3D Printing are not liable for any damage or cost caused by delay in shipping or delivery.
- 5.2 You must provide us with complete and accurate shipping address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your order is going to but also the name of the recipient. We cannot be liable for any delays to your delivery or delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. iDIg3Dprinting is not liable for the loss of goods that have been delivered to the wrong shipping address as a result of the Customer providing incorrect shipping address information.
- 5.3 The risk of loss or damage to the Goods will pass to you at the moment the Products are delivered to your delivery address or possession.
- 5.4 If you refuse or neglect to take delivery of the Goods, iDig 3D Printing reserves the right to charge you for the reasonable cost of storing and shipping the Goods until delivery can be made.
- 5.5 Acceptance of a non-ordered Goods or amount of a Good does not relieve you from acceptance and payment of the Good/s you initially ordered, unless otherwise agreed with iDig 3D Printing.
- 5.6 If iDig 3D Printing delivers Goods that you did not order or activates Goods on your device by mistake, you shall immediately inform iDig 3D Printing of its mistake by email via email@example.com and you shall, at iDig 3D Printing’s request, immediately arrange for the return of the Goods, the costs of which shall be met by iDig 3D Printing.
- 6.1 Cancellations can be made prior to dispatch of the Goods. Customers cancelling goods will receive a full refund.
- 6.2 Attempts at cancellations after dispatch of Goods will be classified as a return and follow are Returns policy (section 6., see below).
- 7.1 iDig 3D Printing allows you to return Goods, except downloadable Goods, for any reason provided that it has not yet been used at any time during the fourteen (14) business days following the date of receipt at your delivery address.
- 7.2 Downloadable Goods and 3D print samples cannot be returned and no refund will be issued.
- 7.3 If you choose to return any Goods (excepting those covered by clause 7.2) you must contact iDig 3D Printing during the fourteen (14) business days following receipt by email via sales@idig3dprinting to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and return the Goods in its original packaging, free of all interests, liens, or claims otherwise, to the address provided by iDig 3D Printing.
- 7.4 The shipping of returned items to the address provided by iDig 3D Printing is paid by the Customer.
- 7.5 If the returned item has not been opened, iDig 3D Printing will refund the purchase price actually paid including the original shipping costs when the Goods were dispatched to the customers shipping address minus any costs incurred by iDig 3D Printing related to the return shipping, including any custom duties or charges.
- 7.6 iDig 3D Printing will not issue refunds for products that have been defaced, altered, used, or damaged in any way. All requests for refunds are subject to inspection by iDig 3D Printing of the returned item.
- 7.7 iDig3Dprinting cannot issue refunds for 3D printer filament or resins that have been opened as the quality of these items degrades once exposed to the air.
- 7.8 iDig 3D Printing will not issue any refunds in response to requests made more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the item.
- 7.9 iDig 3D Printing will only accept returns on items purchased directly from the www.idig3dprinting.co.uk.
- 7.10 Any discrepancies in delivery need to be reported to the iDig 3D Printing within 2 working days.
- 7.11 Where the dispatched Goods do not match the Goods ordered iDig 3D Printing will arrange collection of the goods and dispatch the requested goods at their expense provided that the incorrectly dispatched Goods have not been opened or used.
- 7.12 If incorrect Goods have been opened or used iDig 3D Printing will charge the Customer for the Price of the incorrect Goods as if they were purchased by the Customer. Usage of incorrect Goods is taken as intent to purchase.
- 7.13 The return of damaged Goods must be accompanied by a copy of the carrier’s delivery note showing the receipt signed for as damaged.
- 7.14 Faulty Goods can only be accepted for return within 60 days of receipt of the Goods by the Customer, after such time the Customer should contact the manufacturer of the Goods.
- 7.15 All Goods returned as faulty will be tested on receipt by iDig 3D Printing. Goods found to be faulty and within the manufacturers sell by date will replaced or the customer account will be credited accordingly. For Goods found not to be faulty the customer will need to arrange collection of the Goods at their own expense and no refund or replacement will be issued.
- 7.16 Faulty goods will be collected free of charge subject to iDig 3D Printing’s Terms and Conditions.
- 8.1 All Goods are covered by the manufacturers warranty. The best thing to do is to register your Goods with the manufacturer as soon as you receive it. If you have any problems then please contact us as soon as you encounter them and don’t forget to check you delivered product as soon as you receive it.
- 8.2 Please be aware that the manufacturers warranty will not cover all circumstances, for example, they will not cover: intentional damage; damage resulting from user negligence; damage resulting from operating the Goods in manners and environments other than the ones specified in the Good’s manual and specifications. Also, broken gears, burnt MOSFETs, damages for excess voltage or reverse polarity are not covered by Warranty: These damages result from exceeding the Goods specification or not following the Good’s instructions at any given point in time.
- 8.3 Exclusions to the manufacturers warranty, not listed above, may apply depending upon the manufacturer so please read all documentation supplied with your Goods.
- 8.4 CubePro Extended Warranty service is:
- – Available Monday – Friday 09:00-18:00 (excl. Bank Holidays).
- – The warranty service is based on a 2 day service from the day following a validated call receipt to satisfactory conclusion.
- – The Warranty service excludes:
- > any consumables, including print head required to make good the printer.
- > any endemic known OEM part failures.
- > missing parts or customer damage caused by product operation outside defined OEM usage policy.
- – The warranty service is based on fix on site or product exchange.
- – A chrageable service exists if the machine recieved is not subject to the warranty service and a representative will contact you to present a quotation should this need be approved.
- – The warranty service is only available in Mainland UK.
- – The warranty service is capped at a maximum of 3 on site visits per serial number, within the warranty period.
9 Website usage:
- 9.1 The User will be exposed to content from a variety of sources on www.idig3dprinting.co.uk, and iDig 3D Printing is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content.
- 9.2 The User may also be exposed to content on www.idig3dprinting.co.uk that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and iDig 3D Printing is not responsible for any offense, harm, or damage resulting from your exposure to such content.
- 9.3 The User will not use content licensed through the service in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights, publicity rights or other rights of any other party. The User will not reverse engineer any content licensed, and the User’s use of the content must comply with these Terms & Conditions.