Pro high tensile resin is the ideal choice for producing very strong parts. Parts produced with High tensile resin cannot be bent or compressed easily, and unsurprisingly, they exhibit high tensile strength, that is comparable to acrylic and polyamide.
The high tensile resin is great for: Engineering parts, Consumer goods and Thermoforming models.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light at 80°C for 60 minutes or longer. Store in dry conditions away from strong UV light.
Take a look out the all the Liquid Crystal daylight resins.
Photocentric High Tensile Daylight Magna Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 5kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: LC Magna (not compatible with the LC Magna slotted platform)
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 92Dshore
- Viscosity (@25°C Brookfield Spindle 3): 980 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, APE): 81MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790): 2200MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 4.8%
*Note that colours are representative