Black Pro Daylight Hard resin compatible with Photocentric Liquid Cystal Pro. This comes in 5kg bottles.
Hard Daylight resin produces very hard objects with no compression under high force. Objects do not bend or deflect under strain. They exhibit very high tensile shear properties. Objects produced with this resin are tough, durable and long lasting.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light for 10 minutes. Store in dry conditions away from strong UV light.
Take a look out the other Liquid Crystal Pro daylight resins.
Photocentric Hard Daylight Pro Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 5kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: Liquid Crystal Pro
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 86Dshore
- Viscosity (@25°C Brookfield Spindle 3): 440 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, After PE): 46-53MPa
- Youngs Modulus (ASTM D638 After PE 60 mins UV): 2200-2500MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 4-6%
*Note that colours are representative