Amber Pro Daylight Flexible resin compatible with Photocentric Liquid Cystal Pro. This comes in 5kg bottles.
Pro Flexible Daylight resin is used for producing parts which need to be flexible, objects that can be compressed and flex yet return to their original shape. Pro flexible resin has a low tensile shear properties with high elongation. It can be used for both large parts and small fine detailed parts.
Flexible daylight resin is ideal for making functional, stretchable parts, custom cushioning, flexible medical models.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light for 10 minutes. Store in dry conditions away from strong UV light.
Take a look out the other Liquid Crystal Pro daylight resins.
Photocentric Flexible Daylight Pro Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 5kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: Liquid Crystal Pro
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 85Dshore
- Viscosity (@25°C Brookfield Spindle 3): 200 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, After PE): 4.9MPa
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, Before PE): 1.9MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 60%
*Note that colours are representative