The resin iteself has a high tensile strength and hardness combined with minimal shrinkage. This ensures the accuracy of your dental models.
Take a look out the other Liquid Crystal Magna daylight resins.
Photocentric Hard Daylight Magna Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 5kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: LC Magna ( not compatible with the LC Magna slotted platform )
- Hardness (ASTM D2240): 90Dshore
- Viscosity (@25°C Brookfield Spindle 3): 900 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638): 63MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790): 2200MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 4.3%
*Note that colours are representative