Why buy the Zortrax M300 Plus
Firstly, it is a Zortrax printer, renown for their build quality and high quality consistent 3D printing.
Use a wide range of filaments
There are a wide range of Zortrax branded filaments to choose from for that plug’n play operation with optimised profiles. The M300 plus is compatible with Z-PLA, Z-PLA PRO, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PETG, Z-Nylon, Z-HIPS, Z-Glass, Z-ESD, Z-FLEX, Z-SEMIFLEX. The Extruder is also TPU compatible so you can use flexible filaments to. With a maximum nozzle temperature of 290°C and a maximum bed temperature of 105°C there are a wide range of materials that the printer can use. And there is an enclosed build area so the probability of warping and poor bed adhesion on the more advanced filament materials is greatly reduced.
Additionally the M300 Plus can use Zortrax, high capacity, spools 2kg spools. But if you did still run out of filament there is a filament run out sensor that automatically puts the printer into pause mode so you can safely swap filaments mid print.
High quality, accurate and consistent 3D prints
The Zortrax M300 Plus is extremely accurate, reproducing the dimensions of your models so that you can print detailed models without the loss of its original appearance. Its positional accuracy is 1.5 µm (x) / 1.5 µm (y) / 1.25 µm (z), with a minimal wall thickness of 450µm. You can also use different nozzle diameters. The standard 0.4mm or change up or down to a 0.3mm or 0.6mm nozzle. This versatility is great for optimising prints. Using a smaller diameter nozzle gives better results for X/Y detail and using a 0.6mm nozzle allows you to reduce print times on models where X/Y minimum feature size is not so much of a limitation.
As it uses an enclosed print area it is able to maintain a very stable print environment during the printing and cooling process which reduces the risk of warping and non adhesion of layers giving great extrusion consistency and so highly repeatable and high quality results.
The integrated system and high build quality of this printer mean that it will just keep printing with very little maintenance. Down time costs money and with this printer you will be able to keep on printing. Integrated systems also mean a high level of repeatability.
Easy to use
The intuitive Z-Suite software together with Zortrax filament result in an easy to use print process, no need to tweak those print settings or worry about problem filament – just set it up and start printing. You can also connect and print over Wi-Fi or LAN for ease of use in the work place or have a dedicated USB workstation. The Ethernet/Wi-Fi connectivity also allows you to create ptinter clusters so that you can manage multiple printers from a single workstation.
Also, the prints can be remotely monitored with it’s in-built camera.
Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer Resources
Zortrax M300 Plus specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 48 x 57.6 x 66.5 cm (with spool)
- Weight: 41kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single Extruder (V3)
- Maximum creation size: 30 x 30 x 30 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (standard) / 0.3mm / 0.6mm
- Compatible material: Z-PLA, Z-PLA PRO, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PETG, Z-Nylon, Z-HIPS, Z-Glass, Z-ESD, Z-FLEX, Z-SEMIFLEX
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Max Printing temperature: 290°C
- Heated Print surface: yes (max. temp 105°C)
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Positioning Resolution (x/y/z): 1.5 µm / 1.5 µm / 1.25 µm
- Layer thickness: 0.09 – 0.29mm (for 0.4mm nozzle)
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.45mm (for 0.4mm nozzle)
- Touchscreen: 4″ IPS 800 x 480
- Platform Leveling: Automatic measurement of platform points height
- Open Filament: Yes
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Description: Z-Suite
- File Types: STL, .OBJ, .DXF, .3MF
- System Requirements: Mac OS (up to Mojave) , Windows 7 and newer versions