The Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printer has built a reputation among professionals as a highly accurate, reliable and consistent 3D printer. It is built as part of an integrated system of software and materials to ensure highly repeatable 3D printing results making it the ideal choice for professional designers and product prototyping – spend less time fiddling with the printer and more time printing. It is designed to be part of a smooth design workflow.
Why buy the Zortrax M200 Plus
Consistent high quality 3D prints
The integrated system and high build quality of this printer mean that it will just keep printing with very little maintenance. Down time costs money and with this printer you will be able to keep on printing. Integrated systems also mean a high level of repeatability.
The Zortrax M200 is extremely accurate, reproducing the dimensions of your models so that you can print detailed models without the loss of its original appearance. Its positional accuracy is 1.5 µm (x) / 1.5 µm (y) / 1.25 µm (z), with a minimal wall thickness of 400µm.
As it comes with side covers to create an enclosed print area it is able to maintain a very stable print environment during the printing and cooling process which reduces the risk of warping and non adhesion of layers giving great extrusion consistency and so highly repeatable and high quality results.
Uses a wide range of materials
Zortrax filament comes in a variety of materials and colours so that what ever the project there is a material solution. The Zortrax M200 works with Z-ULTRAT, Z-HIPS, Z-GLASS, Z-PETG, Z-ESD, Z-PCABS, Z-ABS, Z-ABS 2, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PLA Pro, Z-NYLON, Z-FLEX.
Additionally, The M200 Plus is an Open filament 3D printer. You can use 3rd party filaments and any material, including TPU and Nylon, that can work with a Nozzle temperature up to 290°C and a maximum bed temperature of 105°C. It’s capabilities mean that you can produce functional prototypes, or even just look for that 3rd party filament that has the colour you want.
Easy to use
The M200 Plus is Plug’n Play so you can start printing right out of the box. The intuitive Z-Suite 2 software together with Zortrax filament result in an easy to use print process, no need to tweak those print settings or worry about problem filament – just set it up and start printing. With the optimised profiles for Zortrax filaments it is even easier.
The M200 Plus also has Wifi and LAN connectivity. It’s possible to manage a whole printer farm from a single workstation and monitor prints using the in-built camera.
Zortrax M200 Plus 3D Printer Resources
Zortrax M200 Plus specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 35 x 36 x 50.5 cm (with spool)
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single Extruder
- Maximum creation size: 20 x 20 x 18 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible material: Z-ULTRAT, Z-HIPS, Z-GLASS, Z-PETG, Z-ESD, Z-PCABS, Z-ABS, Z-ABS 2, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PLA Pro, Z-NYLON, Z-FLEX
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Max Printing temperature: 290°C
- Heated Print surface: yes (max. temp 105°C)
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Positioning Resolution (x/y/z): 1.5 µm / 1.5 µm / 1.25 µm
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.2% (This does depend on the printer set up and the model you are using)
- Layer thickness: 0.09 – 0.39mm
- Touchscreen: 4” IPS 800 x 480
- Camera: Yes, 640 x 480
- Bed Leveling: Automatic measurement of platform points height
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Description: Z-Suite 2
- File Types: STL, .OBJ, .DXF, .3MF
- System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows 7 and newer versions