Additionally, the Nobel Superfine is able to use Third-party resins in OpenMode.
The Nobel Superfine DLP 3D printer features
With it’s X/Y resolution of 0.05mm and layer resolution down to 0.025mm the Nobel Superfine is a high resolution DLP printer. It also boasts build speed of up to 28mm/hr.
The XYZ Nobel Superfine is also compatible with a variety of resins, including Acrylic and Castable resins that make it ideal for either dentistry or Jewellery design. Having more choice over resins gives you greater choice over the material properties and functions you want for your designs.
XYZware_Nobel printing Software
XYZware_nobel software is easy to use with an intuitive interface. Its powerful support algorithm analyses your model, slices it and automatically creates the support structures you need. Your .STL files can also be shared wirelessly for faster project work-flow and design sharing. Print with ease using the integrated XYZ printing software solutions. It is also very easy to download and upload designs from and to the 3D printing community.
Get connected and be inspired by joining our online 3D design community,the Artist Collection, where you can share or upload your 3D designs online.
XYZ Nobel Superfine 3D Printer Resources
Nobel Superfine specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 29 x 35.7 x 42.7cm
- weight: 11kg
- Technology: DLP
- Maximum creation size: 6.4 x 4 x 12 cm
- Compatible material: Photopolymer Resin
- Light Source: UV LED λ 405nm
- X/Y resolution: 0.05mm
- Layer thickness: 0.025 , 0.05 , 0.1mm
- Display: 2.6″ FSTN LCM
- Open Mode: Yes
- Wired:USB 2.0, USB Flash Drive
- Wireless: WiFi
- Description: XYZware_Nobel
- File types: STL, .3ws, .3wn (XYZ format)
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 – Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
- System RAM: For Windows 8GB required (8GB and above recommended)
- Graphics RAM: For Windows 1GB required (4GB and above recommended; OpenGL 2.1+ compatible)