Why the DaVinci Nano
The Da Vinci Nano 3D printer is a compact, family, 3D printer that is easy to use and safe ideally suited for the home, great for education and releasing children’s imagination. It’s plug’n play set-up. It features XYZprinting’s simple single button printing and LED printing indicator making it extremely easy to use. It’s is a great option for that first 3D printer for inquiring and creative minds.
The XYZ Maker software gives easy access free downloadable toy models for your family to print- make and play.
The Da Vinci Nano printer features
The Nano is designed as an entry level 3D printer and has a very easy to use interface with simple one button control. It prints straight from the box, no need to mess with settings as it is specifically designed to work with XYZ’s Da Vinci Junior filament. The Auto-calibration function makes it very easy to set up. No fuss.
The Nano is also designed to be safe, with an enclosed build area to protect hidden heated parts from prying hands. The filament, PLA, is made from biodegradable plant starches and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free. The printer also has a easily removable, non-heated bed so you can easily and safely remove your prints.
XYZ printing Software
The printer also comes with FREE CAD and slicing software. The user-friendly UI design will lead you all the way from modelling to printing.And with XYZprinting STEM they provide over 30 ready-to-teach lessons online, which encourage collaborative learning and problem-solving skills of your child or student. With the XYZprinting community there is also online access to over 3000 3D models that are free to download and print.
Get connected and be inspired by joining our online 3D design community,the Artist Collection, where you can share or upload your 3D designs online.
XYZ Da Vinci Nano 3D Printer Resources
XYZ Da Vinci Nano specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 37.8 x 28 x 35.5 cm
- weight: 4.7kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder
- Maximum creation size: 12 x 12 x 12 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm
- Compatible material: PLA
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Print surface: non-heated
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Layer thickness:0.1mm – 0.3mm
- Positioning precision Z: 0.001mm
- Positioning precision X/Y: 0.0125mm
- Auto Calibration: Yes
- Wired:USB 2.0
- Description: XYZmaker
- File Types: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w), 3mf
- System Requirements: Windows 7 and above (for PC), Mac OSX 10.8 and above (for Mac) – Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
- X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)
- X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)