The XYZprinting Da Vinci 2.0 Mix is built using their successful Da Vinci Junior 3D printer design. It is easy to use, with all of the DaVinci Junior’s Plug’n Play features, including Auto-calibration.
The Da Vinci Junior Mix 2.0 3D printer features
The DaVinci Junior 2.0 Mix features 2 dual colour printing modes: Multicolour Mode and Mixer Mode. In the Multicolour 3D printing mode you choose two different colours of Junior PLA filament colour and the XYZware software will set the DaVinci Mix to print the colours out in proportionally varying colour tones using 2 different 3D model files. Opt for Mixer 3D printing Mode and you can split a single 3D model file into colour blocks according to height. Each colour block is then printed as a single colour or as a series of graduated colour blocks.
The Da Vinci jr 2.0 Mix has a 9 point calibration detection system that measures the distance between the print head and the print bed. This auto calibration function ensures that your print bed is level and that you have the correct distance between the print head and print bed to give you great first layer adhesion, the most important thing for a successful 3D print.
The XYZ Da Vinci Junior Mix 2.0 also has great connectivity; print from your computer using USB and Wifi or, alternatively use the XYZgallery app and 3D print direct from your android or apple device. It also comes with a built in SD card slot so you can do stand-alone 3D printing.
Like all Da Vinci Jr 3D printers it uses eco-friendly Da Vinci Junior filament. The Junior PLA filament spools are biodegradable and non toxic.
The print area of the XYZprinting Da Vinci junior Mix 2.0 is also enclosed. This is gives greater extrusion consistency during printing, helps to reduce warping and improving print bed adhesion. The enclosed build area also protect investigating hands from the hot parts of the printer so that it is safe for the office, classroom or the home.
XYZ Da Vinci Junior 2.0 Mix printing Software
The XYZware software makes it very easy to download and upload designs from and to the 3D printing community. It is very easy to use and will have you printing your first designs in no time. You can visit the XYZ 3D gallery website or download and use the XYZ 3D Gallery app to get access to FREE 3D models so you can get 3D printing straight away.
XYZ Da Vinci Junior Mix specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 42 x 43 x 38 cm
- weight: 17kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder – dual feed
- Maximum creation size: 15 x 15 x 15 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm , 0.3mm, 0.2mm
- Compatible material: Clear coloured XYZ NFC PLA
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing temperature: 190°C ~ 230°C
- Max. print speed: 100mm/sec
- Print surface: no
- Enclosed build chamber: yes
- Layer thickness:0.1, 0.2, 0.3 & 0.4mm
- Wired:USB 2.0, SD card (compatible with SDHC cards up to 32GB in size)
- Description: XYZware for Pro
- File Types: STL, .3w (XYZ format)
- System Requirements: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.9+) – Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.