XYZprinting rigid resin for the Nobel 1.0A 3D printer is designed to produce very rigid 3D prints that resist deformation and compression. Nobel rogid resin is very suitable for the producing enginerring protoypes with small features
Each box of Nobel 1.0 resin Resin comes with two 500g bottles of XYZ printing resin. We also sell spare resin tanks to make it easier to swap between resins.
Installing Nobel 1.0 Resin
XYZ resin bottles are designed to make the use and replacement of Nobel 1.0 resin as easy as possible, combined with the Nobel 1.0 auto fill functionality. You can install XYZ resin in three simple steps:
- Replace the Cap
- Insert the Bottle
- Connect the filling tube
The Nobel 1.0 printer will detect the colour, material, and remaining level of XYZ printing resin, automatically filling the tank and fine-tuning the laser’s parameters to accurately print your design in all of its intricate detail.
Nobel 1.0 Resin specifications
- Material: UV Photopolymer Resin
- Code: RUTD1XGB00B
- XYZ resin Model: D1
- Volume: 2 x 500g bottles
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 10-32°C
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Compatible Printers: Nobel 1.0A
- Viscosity @25°C: 600± 150 cP
- Density: 1.11-1.5 g/cm3
- Hardness: 80± 10 Shore D
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638): 40-50MPa
- Tensile Modulus (ASTM D638): 1700-2000MPa
- Elongation (ASTM D638): 3-7%
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D790): 70-90 MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790): 1800-2100 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact (ASTM D256): 22-27 J/m
- Shrinkage: 7-9%%
Nobel Resin Safety Information
- Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapours that may cause human discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
- Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of children’ s reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact of the un-cured resin. If accidental contact has occurred, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Un-cured resin in the tank may be solidified by pouring to a waste container and exposing to sunlight before discarding. Do not pour the material directly into the sink.
- After printing, any un-cured resin on the surface of the printed object must be cleaned away using alcohol
*Note: Images are representative