Superfine standard resin is designed to produce high precision, high quality 3D prints with very good surface detail. Ideal for jewellery designs and artwork.
Please visit XYZprinting’s Wiki or a complete guide to using this superfine resin.
Nobel Superfine Resin specifications
- Material: UV Photopolymer Resin
- Code: RUGN1XGB00D
- XYZ resin Model: E1
- Volume: 2 x 500g bottles
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 10-32°C
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Compatible Printers: Nobel Superfine DLP
- Viscosity @25°C: 250± 60 cP
- Density: 1.0-1.2 g/cm3
- Hardness: 80± 10 Shore D
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638): 20-25MPa
- Tensile Modulus (ASTM D638): 1600-1900MPa
- Elongation (ASTM D638): 0.1-1%
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D790): 35-45 MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790): 2000-2300 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact (ASTM D256): 15-20 J/m
- Shrinkage: 5-7%
Nobel Superfine Resin Safety Information
- Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapours that may cause human discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
- Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of children’ s reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact of the un-cured resin. If accidental contact has occurred, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Un-cured resin in the tank may be solidified by pouring to a waste container and exposing to sunlight before discarding. Do not pour the material directly into the sink.
- After printing, any un-cured resin on the surface of the printed object must be cleaned away using alcohol
*Note: Images are representative