High quality precision printing with the PartPro150 xP
The PartPro150 xP, from XYZ Printing, uses precision advanced laser scanning technology to produce repeatable high quality prints easily. All done with an impressive build volume of 15 x 15 x 20 cm. SL printers are the go to solution where surface finish and high surface detail are required.
PartPro150 xP printer features
Large Build Volume
In it’s class the PartPro150 has an impressive build volume making the printer much more versatile. Print larger parts or multiple print jobs on the same run.
Easy use and set up
XYZ printers are known for their ease of use. The PartPro150 xP features an auto-calibration system that detects the positioning of the print platform and the resin tank. All you have to do is load the resin into the tank to start printing.
With its multiple connectivity options, including Ethernet, and its 5″ touch screen the PartPro150 is simple to operate and can easily become incorporated into your office’s workflow.
Precision components and Life Long Tank
The PartPro 150 utilises a, patent-pending, specially coated PDMS tank to ensure durability. The heated resin system with its wiper system means that the printing process is uniform throughout your print, with little mess.
XYZ PartPro 150 xP 3D Printer Resources
XYZ PartPro 150 xP specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 28 x 36 x 62.5 cm
- weight: 15.5kg
- Technology: SL
- Light Source: UV Laser 405nm
- Maximum creation size: 15 x 15 x 20 cm
- Layer thickness: 0.025mm / 0.05mm / 0.1mm
- X-Y Resolution: 0.13mm
- Compatible material: ProTempSL, Pro PreciseSL, ProPoly, ProBasic
- UI: 5″ Touch pad LCD (RTP)
- Wired:USB 2.0, Ehthernet
- Wireless: Yes
- Description: XYZprint AMuv
- File Types: .STL , XYZ Format (.3w, /3wn), .IGS, .STP
- System Requirements: Windows 10, Mac OSX 10.12 and up
- Ram: 8GB or More
- HDD: 1GB or more Free space for installation
- Graphics Card: Support for OpenGL 2.1+