Why the PartPro300 xT
The XYZprinting PartPro300 xT is designed for professional 3D printing applications. It combines precision FDM 3D printing with versatility and reliability. The PartPro300 is ideal for the design and production of functional parts. It features the options for both a dual extruder, HSS steel extruder and high temperature extruder. This allows the PartPro300 to print a wide variety of technical materials with reduced warping because of its heated chamber and at an impressive scale. The PartPro with its accompanying filament box taht can support 2 x 3kg spools it will also help to ensure you don’t run out of filament mid print.
PartPro300 xT features
Robust, Large, Design
First off, the PartPro 300 is built to a high standard with quality components throughout. Its weight, coming in at 41kg is not by accident. It adds stability to the printer, redcing the impact of vibrations on your print quality. The size also means that you can print large models, up to ~ 30cm^3.
One of the great things about the PartPro300 xT is the number of options available for the extruder. The most obvious being that it comes with a Dual extruder. The advantage of dual extrusion is not so much that you can print in two colours, more that you can print with 2 different materials. This comes into its own when you need to print complex parts as it allows you to use one nozzle to print solid infill, a must for complex parts with hollow forms and complex overhangs.
The printer comes with both a dual copper nozzle (RS3PMXY100K) and a single HSS steel nozzle ( RS3PMXY103D) as standard. However, other extruders are available as well including the 0.4mm High temperature Steel Nozzle (RS3PMXY105A) and the 0.8mm high temperature steel nozzle (RS3PMXY101H ). The high temperature steel nozzles mean you can print up to 350°C. The 0.8mm nozzle is great when you want to print even faster for objects with low surface detail.
Not only that but the PartPro 300 also has an optional laser engraver (RS3PMXY104B ). So that you can add surface embellishments to your prints or wood, paper and leather.
So all round there is an extruder option available for a multitude of different 3D printing applications.
The heated chamber, with a max temperature of 70 means that you will have consistent high quality 3D prints time and time again. The heated chamber reduces the probability of warping but also it maintains a uniform printing environment during the print that reduces within print differences in filament cooling. It is the environmental variability that leads to inconsistent printing in most cases and the heated chamber removes this impact.
With a heated chamber and bed, options to print up to 350°C this printer can print a wide range of materials to suite many applications. Not only that it can utilise XYZ filament spools up to 3kg. It will print with PLA, ABS and PETG but also BVOH water soluble support filament and PolyCarbonate.
So the PartPro300 xt also comes with a very handy filament box for storing and housing upto 2 x 3kg spools of filament in an enclosed environment, great for protecting your filament.
XYZ PartPro300 xT 3D Printer Resources
XYZ PartPro300 xT specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 54 x 61 x 73.3 cm
- weight: 41.6kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Dual extruder (Single HSS Nozzle, Dual Copper Nozzle, Single High temp Steel Nozzle (Optional))
- Nozzle Temperature: 260°C, High Temperature Extruder 350°C
- Maximum creation size: 19.5 x 27 x 30cm (Dual), 29.5 x 30 x 30cm (single)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm / 0.8mm (optional)
- Layer thickness:0.05mm – 0.4mm (Single), 0.2-0.4 (Dual), 0.4-0.7mm (0.8mm Nozzle)
- Positioning precision X/Y: 0.0125mm
- Compatible material: ABS, PLA, PETG, BVOH, Tough PLA, XYZ Carbon*, XYZ Metallic*, PC*
- Open Filament: No
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Print Bed: Removable Glass
- Print surface: Max 100°C
- Heated Chamber: Max 70°C
- Print Speed: 300mm/s
- Calibration: Auto / Manual
- Print Resume: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built in Camera: Yes
- UI: 5″ Colour LCD Touch Screen
Laser Engraving (Optional)
- Engraving Area: 28.5 x 28.5 cm
- Laser Wavelength: 406 nm + 8nm/-6nm InGaN
- Power Output: 300mW ± 10%
- Recommended Materials: Paper, Cardboard, Leather, Wood, Plastic
- Wired:USB 2.0, USB Flash (Fat32), Ethernet
- Wireless: Yes
- Description: XYZmaker Suite
- File Types: .STL , XYZ Format (.3cp), .3MF, .OBJ, .PLY,
- System Requirements: Windows 7 and above (for PC), Mac OSX 10.10 and above (for Mac) – Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
- For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
- For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
*HSS Steel Nozzle Required