The XYZprinting MultiCure180 Curing Chamber is an easy to use UV LED curing chamber with a wide wavelength range ( 355-425nm ). It is used for post curing UV reactive Photopolymer resins used for SLA 3D printers.
The MultiCure180 has the widest UV wavelength range of the XYZprinting curing chambers giving you the advantage that you can cure multiple different types of resin material, and not just XYZprinting’s resin. The chamber uses UV LED light for curing. The advantages of LED over conventional UV lights is that it is more environmentally friendly. UV LED lights use less power and also Mercury is not involved in the manufacture of the lights.
The UV curing chamber features a turntable and is surrounded by reflective mirrors. The chamber provides a steady, focused and consistent UV LED light to cure your resin 3D prints over the whole surface area of your print for consistent curing.
It is extremely easy to use. This model comes with 10 built-in preset settings. These presets are also customizable so that you can optimise your curing process for your particular resin. The XYZcure software allows you to adjust your curing time and power settings from your PC.
The MultiCure180 features
- Elegant Design with Large Curing Space
- Wide range of curing wavelengths
- 360 degrees Curing Design To Enhance Durability
- UV LED Light Ensures Green and Great Experience
- Versatile Compatibility for All Professionals
- Easy to use
XYZ MultiCure180 Curing Chamber specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 35.2cm
- weight: 3kg
- Compatible material: Photopolymer resin
- Maximum curing size: 18 x 20cm
- Curing time: 1-60mins
- Light Source: UV LED λ 355nm – 425nm
- Turntable Payload: 1.5kg
Software & Hardware
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Software: XYZcure
- OS: Windows