The XYZ printing Da Vinci Jr. Pro X+ ( 3FJSNXEU00J ), designed for makers by makers. Building on XYZ Printing’s successful Junior Pro range the Jr. Pro X+ gives you the freedom to create high quality 3D prints in a wide range of materials with XYZ Printing’s usual ease of use and reliability.
Currently available for Backorder – Stock expected the end of September
- Layer resolution as small as 0.02mm
- New nozzle fan design for better cooling and object adhesion
- Safety door sensor
- Jam Detection
- Heated Bed with PC sheet
- Supports lots of filament materials
- Cloud Print – Create a 3D print Farm for your School, University or office
The Da Vinci Junior Pro X+ features
Innovative easily swappable printhead design
The Jr. Pro X+ features an all new print head design with a dual cooling system. The extruder features two fans to prevent stringing and improve the printing of bridges. You get improved print quality and smooth surfaces.
The print heads are also very easy to change, so whether you need to replace your extruder or upgrade it to the optional hardened steel extruder, its very simple. The optional HSS nozzle is ideal for printing those more abrasive materials like metal impregnated and carbon impregnated PLAs.
The Jr Pro X+ can also be fitted with a optional Laser engraver like XYZ’s 3 in 1 series of printers to personalise your designs in plastic, wood, paper or leather.
Open Filament system
With a heated bed ( 40-80°C ), closed build area and a Nozzle temperature range of 170-260°C you will have a wide range of choices of filament materials you can use. You can create custom profiles for your materials to optimise your print settings for a particular brand or material. You will have a great choice of materials to pick from so you will be able to select the right material for the job, whether the print is for a prototype or a working model.
You can print directly from your local area network. Users can connect to the printer from around the house or office, improving accessibility and control of the printer. This printer is also compatible with XYZ’s Cloud Printing services, ideal for use within educational or business establishments. Using cloud printing services streamlines your workflow. You can also keep track of your printing from your mobile device.
Larger Print Volume
The Jr Pro X+ has a larger print volume than the previous Jr pro models. The build volume has been increased from 15 x 15 x 15cm to 17.5 x 17.5 x 17.5cm. This improves the versatility of the machine allowing you to print larger models.
XYZ Da Vinci Jr Pro X+ specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 42 x 43 x 38 cm
- weight: 13kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder
- Maximum creation size (W x D x H): 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 17.5cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Copper as standard, optional Hardened Steel Nozzle)
- Nozzle Temperature: 170-260°C
- Compatible material: Open Filament system – PLA, Tough PLA, PETG, ABS, HIPS, Anti-bacterial PLA, XYZ Carbon Fiber PLA*, Metallic PLA* (* With optional Hardened steel nozzle extruder)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Heated bed: Yes (Max 80°C)
- Enclosed build chamber: yes
- Layer thickness: 0.02mm – 0.4mm
- XY positioning precision: 0.0125mm
- Z positioning precision: 0.001mm
- Print speed Max: 160mm/sec
- Calibration: Auto ( 9 point calibration system)
- Scan Technology: Photogrammetry 3D
- Scan Size (Ø x H): 50 x 50mm – 140 x 140mm
- Scan resolution: 5M Pixel
- Output File Types: .stl, .obj
Laser Engraver (Optional)
- Engraving area: 17 x 16cm
- Laser Wavelength: 450nm + 5nm/-10nm InGaN
- Output power: 350mW ± 10%
- Supported Image formats: .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp
- Wired:USB 2.0
- SD card
- Description: XYZmaker Suite
- File Types: .STL, .3W, .3MF, G-code
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit); Mac OS X 10.10-10.14