The Jr Pro Wifi allows you to produce professional quality 3D prints. It has a extremely good layer height resolution, down to 0.02mm, to give you a seamless outer layer. You can choose to use XYZ own NFC chip filaments that are optimised for the XYZprinting 3D printer range or experiment and use 3rd party filaments from other manufacturers. It’s compact but with an impressive 15cm x 15cm x 15cm build volume.
To add to this, you can also get the optional laser engraver to add that extra dimension to your creativity.
The Da Vinci Junior Wifi features
Innovative easily swappable printhead design
The print heads are also very easy to change, so whether you need to replace your extruder or upgrade it to the optional hardened steel extruder, its very simple. The optional HSS nozzle is ideal for printing those more abrasive materials like metal impregnated and carbon impregnated PLAs.
The Jr Pro Wifi can also be fitted with a optional Laser engraver like XYZ’s 3 in 1 series of printers to personalise your designs in plastic, wood, paper or leather.
Open Filament system
The Jr Pro Wifi can use 3rd party filaments or XYZprinting NFC filaments. Choose from a wide range of filaments like PLA, Tough PLA, PETG, Metallic PLA and Carbon PLA. You can easily tweak those settings with the XYZmaker software to match your material. The printer also supports the import of g-code from other slicer software like Cura and Slic3r, letting you print directly from a SD card.
Enclosed Build Area
The enclosed build chamber not only improves the consistency of your print quality, it is also a great safety feature, protecting hands from the hotend.
You can print directly from your local area network. Users can connect to the printer from around the house or office, improving accessibility and control of the printer. This printer is also compatible with XYZ’s Cloud Printing services, ideal for use within educational or business establishments. Using cloud printing services streamlines your workflow. You can also keep track of your printing from your mobile device.
XYZ Da Vinci Jr Pro Wifi specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 42 x 43 x 38 cm
- weight: 12kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder
- Maximum creation size (W x D x H): 15cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Copper as standard, optional Hardened Steel Nozzle)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 240°C
- Compatible material: Open Filament system – PLA, Tough PLA, PETG, Anti-bacterial PLA, XYZ Carbon Fiber PLA*, Metallic PLA* (* With optional Hardened steel nozzle extruder)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Heated bed: No
- Enclosed build chamber: yes
- Layer thickness: 0.02mm – 0.4mm
- XY positioning precision: 0.0125mm
- Z positioning precision: 0.001mm
- Print speed Max: 160mm/sec
- Calibration: Auto ( 9 point calibration system)
Laser Engraver (Optional)
- Engraving area: 15 x 15cm
- Laser Wavelength: 406 nm + 8 nm/-6 nm InGaN
- Output power: 350mW ± 10%
- Supported Image formats: .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp
- Wired:USB 2.0
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- SD card
- Description: XYZmaker Suite
- File Types: .STL, .3W, .3MF, G-code
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit); Mac OS X 10.12-10.14
- For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processoror more / RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
- For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more