To help you with your three dimensional modelling projects 3D Systems have come up with their own Haptic mouse, the Touch™ 3D stylus, that is fully integrated with their Sculpt™ Software suite.
The Touch uses “force feedback”, 6-degree freedom positional sensing, a pair of integrated stylus switches and a USB 2.0 interface. This is the ideal tool to help you with your three dimensional printing model creations whether your a tinkerer, a designer or an engineer.
The instant force feedback gives the sense of sculpting in the physical world.
- Workspace: 10.45 x 9.5 x 3.5 in
- Nominal position resolution: 0.084 mm
- Max force (neutral position): 3.4 N
- Force Feedback: 3° of freedom X, Y and Z
- Position sensing input: 6° of freedom X, Y & Z (Digital Encoders); Roll, Pitch & Yaw (+-5% linearity)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 – Both 32 & 64