The UP300 3D printer
The UP300 by Tiertime is their new large volume 3D printer, the same build quality and consistent 3D printing we have come to expect from Tiertime but with the ability to print large models on its 20.5 x 25.5 x 22.5 build area using multiple materials with its range of material optimised print heads.
The UP300 is a high precision 3D printer capable of printing layer heights of only 0.05mm and with a XYZ positional accuracy of 0.002, 0.002, 0.0005mm. This coupled with optimised print heads, and enclosed print area and a heated bed you can be sure of a high quality print every time.
This coupled with Tiertime’s UP Studio software provides a 3D printer that can be used for design studios, Universities and Schools that will want to make use of the UP300’s multi-user print functionality and Plug’n play simplicity.
What are the new features of UP300?
High resolution and high precision 3D printing
Enclosed build area for extrusion consitency
Material optimised heads
Compatible with Tiertime Print Queue
Built in HEPA and activated Carbon filters - improved health and safety in your 3D printing environment
Double-Sided interchangeable build plates
Interchangeable, material optimised, print heads
If you have been 3D printing for a while you will be aware of the different print settings required for different materials. What we have found over the years is that different extruders favour different materials, they print out one material better than another. In order to solve this issue and to ensure high quality prints what ever the material Tiertime have designed an interchangeable printhead system so that you can use extruders specifically designed for a particular material. Currently 3 different printheads are available for the UP300:
High Temperature / ABS optimised
Low Temperature / PLA optimised
Flexible / TPU optimised
Tiertime Print Queue
Tiertimes print queue software solution allows multiple users to send 3D prints to the same printer from different devices, either via USB, Wi-Fi or LAN. This makes the UP300 ideal for a busy office of creatives. Your design team no longer need to wait for the printer to finish the current print job to send a new way. This improves efficiency within the office when you have multiple design projects on the go at the same time. It also means that with Universities or schools the printer can be networked and different groups or different students can add their projects to the print queue.
Wifi is great for a small office but it is not a great solution when you want to scale up accessibility. A wired ethernet connection or LAN allows you to add the printer to a secure local network for maximum security. This is especially important if you are wanting to transmit sensitive designs and want to improve security of your IP.
HEPA & Activated Carbon filter
For healthier 3D printing, to reduce the levels potentially harmful UFP and VOC emmisions the UP300 comes with 2 high capacity air filters. The UP300 has both a HEPA and an activated carbon filter to potential emissions, improving it’s usability in an office environment.
Double-sided, interchangeable build plates
The UP300 features a glass build plate to provide a consistent flat build surface to give a smooth finish to the underside of your prints. It’s also even easier to remove your prints.
Waste Collection tray
Keeping your build enclosure free from waste plastic is now very easy with a removable waste collection tray below the build platform.
The UP300 3D printer specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 50 x 52.3 x 46 cm
- weight: 30.0 kg
- Technology: FDM printing
- Print jets: Single extruder
- Maximum creation size: 20.5 x 25.5 x 22.5 cm
- Material: 1.75mm Up Fila PLA, UP Fila ABS, UP Fila ABS+, TPU and more (500g -1kg)
- Build platform: Heated, with UP Perf Glass or UP Flex Print Board
- Heated bed Max Temp: 100°C
- Enclosed Build Area: Yes
- Max Extruder Temperature: 299°C
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
- Layer thickness: 0.05/0.01/0.15/0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35/0.4mm
- Extruder Maximum Travel Speed: 200mm/sec
- XYZ Accuracy: 0.002mm/0.002mm/0.0005mm
- Printed Object Accuracy: ±0.1mm/100mm
- Filtration: HEPA & Activated carbon filters
- Display: 4.3′′ Full Colored LCD Screen
- Calibration: Automatic
- 3rd Party Filaments compatibility: Yes
- Wired: WiFi, LAN, USB, USB stick
- Description: Comes with UP Studio
- Windows requirements: Win 7 SP1 or later
- Mac OSX requirements: Mac OSX, iOS 8.x/9.x
- Importable file types: .up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
- Requirements: OpenGL 2.0, > 4GB RAM
- 12 Month warranty