Purple XYZprinting Superfine resin for the Nobel Superfine SLA 3D printer is specially formulated to give the best performance and precision.
Superfine standard resin is designed to produce high precision, high quality 3D prints with very good surface detail. Ideal for jewellery designs and artwork.
Please visit XYZprinting’s Wiki or a complete guide to using this superfine resin.
Nobel Superfine Resin specifications
- Material: Photopolymer Resin
- Code: RUGN1XGB00D
- Volume: 2 x 500g bottles
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 10-32°C
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Compatible Printers: Nobel Superfine
Nobel Superfine Resin Safety Information
- Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapours that may cause human discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
- Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of children’ s reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact of the un-cured resin. If accidental contact has occurred, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Un-cured resin in the tank may be solidified by pouring to a waste container and exposing to sunlight before discarding. Do not pour the material directly into the sink.
- After printing, any un-cured resin on the surface of the printed object must be cleaned away using alcohol
*Note: Images are representative