Tough Daylight photopolymer resin is both hard and flexible giving very good impact resistance as objects will compress under stress but return to their original shape. This resin is low shrinkage but with good tensile shear and elongation properties.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light for 10 minutes or longer.
Take a look out the all the Liquid Crystal daylight resins.
Photocentric Tough Daylight Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 1kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: Liquid Crystal 10″, Liquid Crystal Precision, Liquid Crystal Pro
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 60Dshore
- Viscosity (@25C Brookfield Spindle 3): 470 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, APE): 35MPa
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, before post exposure(BPE)): 10MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 50%
*Note that colours are representative