High Tensile Daylight photopolymer resin is very hard with little flexible so that objects cannot be bent or compressed easily. This resin has high tensile shear and low elongation properties. So if you need a very hard model that is not going to deform under stress then this is the daylight resin to use.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light for 10 minutes or longer.
Take a look out the all the Liquid Crystal daylight resins.
Photocentric High Tensile Daylight Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 1kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: Liquid Crystal 10″, Liquid Crystal Precision, Liquid Crystal Pro
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 80Dshore
- Viscosity (@25C Brookfield Spindle 3): 510 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, APE): 65MPa
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, before post exposure(BPE)): 22MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 6%
- Heat deplection temperature (ASTIM D648): 63C
*Note that colours are representative