The Lulzbot Taz Mini is an award winning desktop 3D printer! Winner of 3D Hubs Plug’n Play 3D printer 2018 award. The Lulzbot mini produces high quality 3D prints easily.
The great advantage of the Lulzbot range of 3D printers is that they are easy to use but also very versatile. You can use a range of 3D printer filament materials and with its breadth of temperature ranges for heated bed and extruder together with the high quality components you have an extremely flexible and professional 3D printer for designers, engineers & makers.
Lulzbot Mini features
Easy to use Plug’n Play 3D printer – The Lulzbot Taz Mini works requires no assembly so you can get creating straight away. It uses Lulzbot Cura software for ease of use and their is a huge community of Lulzbot enthusiast to help if you get stuck.
All metal hotend heats up to 300°C – A lot of printers don’t have high enough specifications to print out some more specialist materials like Nylon filament. The heated bed heats up to 120°C as well meaning that warping and bed adhesion problems are very much reduced for this printer.
Open filament, open source software & open source hardware – Lulzbots ethos is very much open source. You can use what ever filament material you would like to try. You are also free to pick your software and make adjustments to the hardware if you wish, not that you would need to.
Lulzbot Mini Printer Resources
Taz Mini specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 43.5 x 34 x 38.5 cm (including cables)
- weight: 8.55kg (without filament spool)
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single Extruder
- Maximum creation size: 15.2 x 15.2x 15.8 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible material: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, PET, Nylon, PC-ABS, Wood & Metal impregnated PLAs, Polycarbonate
- Filament diameter: 3mm
- Heated Print surface: yes (PEI surface)
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 120°C
- Enclosed build chamber: No
- Top print speed: 275mm/sec
- Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Wired: USB
- Description: Cura Lulzbot Edition, OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slicr3, Printrun, MatterControl etc.. Open Source Software compatible
- File Types: Dependent on software used
- System Requirements: Dependent on software used (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- 1 year