The Finder is Flashforge’s entry level 3D printer designed to be affordable, safe and easy to use. It is capable of printing out of the box with a very limited set-up procedure.
The Finder’s heated parts are protected from touch, to protect prying hands and it uses non-toxic and biodegradable PLA filament made from plant starches.
Flashforge Finder features
Assisted bed leveling – The assisted bed leveling routine uses a procedure of guided level height adjustment using a 3 point system. Simply adjust the screws as directed by the on-board touch screen until the sensor sounds.
3.5″ HD IPS Touch Screen – Four taps and your printing. You can view the status of your print in real time and preview models before you print. Operating your 3D printer doesn’t get much easier than this.
2nd Gen Wi-Fi – Send 3D prints to your printer over your network. The Finder comes with 4GB of memory to accommodate those large model files.
Easily removable sliding Build Plate – With the sliding build plate it is easy to take our you prints and remove them from the build plate
The Finder Resources
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 42 x 42 x 42 cm (including cables)
- weight: 20kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single Extruder
- Maximum creation size: 14 x 14 x 14 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible material: PLA
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Heated Print surface: no
- Enclosed build chamber: no
- Print speed: 10-200mm/sec
- Positioning Resolution (x/y/z): 11 µm (0.011mm) / 11 µm (0.011mm) / 2.5 µm (0.0025mm)
- Layer thickness: 0.1 – 0.5mm
- Wired: USB & Wi-Fi
- Description: FlashPrint
- File Types: STL, .OBJ
- System Requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / Vista +, Mac OS X