Flashforge Adventurer 4 features
“no leveling” Printhead – The Print head features swappable nozzle for easy changing, a Print LED and a turbofan with an air guide to improve print quality. The Nozzle is made from stainless steel and has a very fast heat-up time of 20-200°C in 60 seconds. This is also easily removed to aid nozzle maintenance. Nozzles are available as 0.3mm 240°C, 0.4mm 240°C, 0.4mm 265°C and 0.6mm 265°C. This means that you can print with a wide range of materials and alter the nozzle diameter to suite the level of X/Y feature size you need.
Heated bed with Removable build plate – The build plate is removable allowing for the easy removal of prints. It is also bendable, without deformation, so that it is even easier to take models off. The bed itself can reach a temperature of 110°C so that you can use ABS with the Adventurer 4. Having the option to set your build pate at 110°C will help with those tricky to print materials.
Built-in filament bay with Auto filament loading and unloading – The Adventurer4 will detect your filament and start loading it automatically, again, making this printer a breeze to use.
Built in Camera – You can check you 3D printing in real time with the monitoring camera via the internet.
3D Cloud printer control – Linking your printer to Flashforge’s 3D cloud gives you the ability to search through a database of models or you can upload your own to your account. This gives you a great backup storage facility as well as the ability to share your files.
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Specifications
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single Extruder (Bowden)
- Maximum creation size: 22 x 20 x 25 cm
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Bed Calibration: 9 point Manual
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Camera: Yes
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (0.6mm & 0.3mm optional)
- Max Extruder Temperature: Yes
- Heated Print surface: Yes (Max Temp: 110C )
- Print speed: 10-150mm/sec
- Print Precision: +/- 0.1mm (100mm Test Cube)
- Compatible material: PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF
- Layer thickness: 0.1 - 0.4mm
- Wired: USB stick, LAN
- WiFi: 240C & 265C
- Description: FlashPrint, CURA, SLIC3R
- File Types: STL, .OBJ, .3MF
- System Requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista +, Mac OS X, Linux