The RoboxPro is a professional grade 3D printer for on-site prototyping and design. The printer is designed to be easy to use and extremely versatile. Utilising Cel-Robox’s easy-swap printhead modules it allows the Robox Pro to print with a wide selection of materials, but also you can print using two different materials and/or colours at the same time.
In all the Pro provides a streamlined workflow, increasing your productivity. Another great british design from!
NOTE: This item is currently on back order. Expecting to be available for delivery in October.
Streamlined work flow and ease of use
With its network capabilities and the intuitive Automaker software the RoboxPro is very easy to control and use. You can monitor your prints and receive alerts via the Pro’s web portal. The Pro can be controlled via the Desktop, mobile or directly using its 5″ touchscreen interface.
Multiple material printing with Dual printheads
The Pro comes with 3 different print heads, including the new SingleX with a Olsson Ruby nozzle. The Pro can print with many different materials. It has a Maximum head temperature of 280°C, a maximum bed temperature of 140°C and an enclosed print area. Given those specifications your options of filaments is wide open with a reduced risk of warping and high extrusion consistency.
Also, as it is can print with a dual head you can print with different materials during the same print. This is great for printing parts with complex geometries that require a solid infill like PVA or HIPS.
Robox inthead Modules feature their patented Needle Valve control system that reduces stringing and oozing of filament during printing.
Large build volume & enclosed build chamber
With the RoboxPro you will have the capability to print large prints. It features and impressive build area of 21 x 30 x 40 cm. The build area is enclosed. This not only improves extrusion consistency but also is a sfatey feature. The enclosed build area traps particles from the extrusion process and the air is filtered as it leaves the build area using a HEPA filter with active carbon purification. The build chamber also features a lockable door, protecting hands from the hot parts.
Robox SmartReels have an chip that stores print settings, optimised for robox printers and also stores information on usage.
RoboxPro 3D Printer Resources
RoboxPro 3D printer specifications
In the box
- RBX10 Robox® 3D printer
- QckFill Head (RBX01-S2)
- Dual Material Head (RBX01-DM)
- SingleX Head with 0.6mm Olsson Ruby Nozzle (RBXDV-S1)
- 2m IEC C13 AC Power Cable
- 2m Cat6 Ethernet Cable
- Bottle of Axis Lubricant (7ml)
- MagnaLube® Lubricant for Screws
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 51 x 51 x 61cm
- weight: 26kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder & Dual extruder
- Maximum creation size: 21 x 30 x 40 cm
- Nozzle diameter: Dual head – 0.4mm, QuickFill head – 0.3mm and 0.8mm, SingleX – 0.6mm
- Compatible material: PLA, ABS, HIPS Nylon, PC, PVA, TPU, PETG
- Compatible Material with SingleX Head: Carbon Filled, Glass filledand Glow in the Dark
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Print surface: Heated ‘TapeLess’ High Performance PEI Bed Material
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Maximum print bed temperature: 140°C
- Maximum extrusion temperature: 280°C
- Positioning Accuracy XY: 0.0075mm
- Positioning Accuracy Z: 0.00015625mm
- Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Wired: USB, microSD, Ethernet
- WiFi: Yes
- Description: Comes with Robox® AutoMaker™
- OS requirements: Windows 7+, Mac OS x10.6+), Linux 12.04+
- File Formats: .stl, .obj