Midnight Black Biome 3D PLA Filament, available in both 1.75mm and 3.0mm diameters. All the advantages of PLA but with reduced brittleness, increased flexibility and a silky finish.
Our Biome 3D PLA 3D printer filament is a great alternative to oil-based thermoplastics like ABS. Not only does it retain the environmental credibility of PLA and the low warping and minimal shrinkage properties of PLA but it also has the reduced brittleness, increased flexibility and silky finish of oil-based filaments. Our Biome 3D PLA has the best of both worlds. Biome 3D PLA filament will also run at higher print speeds so that this quality filament combines the ease of processing with a superior finish.
- Tolerance: +/- 3%
- Extrusion Temperature: 180-225ºC
- Recommended print speed: 80-100 mm/s with a 0.4mm nozzle diameter
- Recommended heated bed Temperature: 60-70ºC (if used)
- Approx length on spool: 1.75mm 340m; 3.00mm 114m
- Spool Width: 75mm
- Spool Hub Diameter: 60mm
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 46mm