The BCN3D Epsilon W27 is an extremely powerful professional grade dual extruder 3D printer. Built with BCN3D’s innovative IDEX dual extrusion system with a large print volume in it’s own enclosed print chamber for accurate, high quality and consistent 3D printing.
It has a huge print volume, at 42 x 30 x 22 cm so you can build large models in a single print run. This combined with the versatility that the IDEX dual extrusion system provides means you can print not only large parts but large parts with complex geometries. Making the most of the dual extrusion system to use solid infill like HIPS or PVA.
Alternatively you can use the large print volume to build multiple parts in a single run at twice the speed using the W27’s Duplication mode, or print multiple left and right parts with its Mirror printing mode.
All in all, it will stream line your production process without compromising on print quality.
The Episilon series is designed to build functional, professional, grade parts with industrial grade materials.
Epsilon W27 Features
IDEX swappable Hotends
The IDEX system uses a series of swappable hotends with different nozzle diameters and nozzle characteristics. This means you can select the right hotend for the job, saving both time and money, making your 3D printing workflow more efficient. For example you can print your perimeters with a 0.4mm hotend and the infill with a 0.8mm hotend, or, print your model with 0.8mm and detailed PVA supports with 0.4mm. Print up to three times faster without giving up quality: finer outlines and coarser infills.
BCN3D Epsilon e3D IDEX hotends come in:
- 0.4mm ( Standard)
- Hotend X – 0.6mm for fibre filled filaments like BASF PAHT CF15
BCN3D hotends are available as either the Idex Hotend Family Pack or buy your BCNozzle Hotend separately. Or follow the link for a full listing of our BCN3D 3D printer products.
Multiple printing modes for improved work flow
The sigma software also allows for Mirror and duplication mode printing for faster production of multiple versions of the same model or printing symmetrical sides of a composite model, left and right versions.
High quality extruders
The Extruder drive system features BondTech dual drive technology to give greater control and superior performance of the extrusion process. The extruder is made with a aluminum CNC machined body and hardened steel drive gears powered by Bondtech. It provides an incredible grip thanks to its high-tech dual drive gears that have proved to be the best feeding extrusion system, getting rid of grinding issues, no matter the filament used.
You can easily interact with your printer via Wifi or Ethernet so you can send files to your printer, pause and stop printing and monitor your print. You can also easily perform firmware upgrades so that you can be sure that you are always using the latest technology.
High temperature extrusion and print bed
Don’t suffer from restrictions on the materials you can use. The hotend can reach 300°C and it has a maximum bed temperature of 120°C. So there is really no limit on the type of material you can throw at it and with the high bed temperature warping is a thing of the past.
Fully enclosed print chamber
Making the print chamber fully enclosed also reduces the incidence of warping and greatly increases the consistency of the print as print jobs do not suffer from environmental temperature fluctuations that can result in inconsistent cooling. The print chamber is also fitted with a HEPA filter to protect the working environment from potential harmful particles.
With the Epsilon’s full colour touchscreen you get an attractive and intuitive interface that is fully equipped with advanced features that guides the user step by step.
Have you seen the Smart Cabinet. Make your 3D printing workbench seamless.
Epsilon W27 dual extrusion 3D Printer Resources
BCN3D Epsilon W27 specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 69 x 53 x 75 cm (including cables)
- weight: 33kg (without filament spool)
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: IDEX Dual Extruder
- Maximum creation size: 42 x 30 x 22 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (standard) 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 0.6mm Hotend X
- Compatible material: PLA,Tough PLA ABS, PETG, BVOH, PVA, TPU 98A, PP, PA / Fiber filled materials only with Hotend X: PP GF30, PAHT CF15
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Max Printing temperature: 300°C
- Heated Print surface: yes (max. temp 120°C) – Silicone thermal pad
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes – passive heated chamber
- Positioning Resolution (x/y/z): 12.5 µm (0.0125mm) / 12.5 µm (0.0125mm) / 1 µm (0.001mm)
- Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.5mm (depending upon nozzle diameter)
- Print Modes: Duplication made, Mirror mode, Soluble supports mode, Multi-material mode
- LCD: 5″ full colour touch screen
- Wired: SD card
- Wifi or Ethernet (through BCN3D Cloud)
- Cloud Software Control: Send print jobs, Monitor printing progress, Pause & stop print jobs
- Description: Cura-BCN3D
- File Types: STL, .OBJ, .AMF, .3MF
- System Requirements: Windows, Mac or Liinux
- 2 year Manufacturers Warranty (EU), 1 Year Non-EU