The Flashforge Creator Pro 3D printer is the iconic dual extruder 3D printer. It has a long standing reputation as a reliable and precise desktop that can produce quality 3D prints.
The Creator Pro utilises a robust and reliable construction to give high quality and versatile 3D printing. Why limit your imagination!
Flashforge Creator Pro features
Dual extruders – One of the great advantages of the Creator Pro is that it utilises 2 printheads so you can print with two colours, or more importantly 2 materials during the same print. Great for printing complex parts using a solid infill filament like PVA.
Heated aluminium print bed – The print bed is constructed from 6.2mm high grade aluminium meaning your print bed is flat and heats evenly to improve bed adhesion and reduce warping.
Enclosed Print Chamber – The Creator Pro features a closable front door and a removable top cover. This not only acts to reduce the egress of dust into your machine but also improves the quality and consistency of your 3D print, reducing warping, as it helps to maintain a consistent extrusion environment, free from drafts. This is great for printing with materials like ABS. If you need to print cooler for PLA you can remove the lid or open the door.
Stable and strong construction & hogh quality components – The Creator Pro features an all metal frame and uses 10mm Z-axis guide rods. Overall it is constructed to provide a rigid structure to reduce vibration and increase printing precision. All components are sourced from reputable manufacturers and plastic components are injection moulded for a rigorous, consistent and reliable build quality.
Creator Pro 3D Printer Resources
Creator Pro specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 52.6 x 36 x 55 cm (including cables)
- weight: 14.8kg (without filament spool)
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Dual Extruder
- Maximum creation size: 22.7 x 14.8 x 15 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible material: PLA, ABS
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Heated Print surface: yes
- Enclosed build chamber: Yes
- Print speed: 10-200mm/sec
- Positioning Resolution (x/y/z): 11 µm (0.011mm) / 11 µm (0.011mm) / 2.5 µm (0.0025mm)
- Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.4mm
- Wired: SD card & USB
- Description: FlashPrint, Firmware:Sailfish
- File Types: STL, .OBJ, .3MF
- System Requirements: Windows 7 +, Mac OS X or Linux