The CubePro ™ by 3D systems is a high specification professional standard 3D printer. It suites businesses needs for rapid prototyping for additive manufacturing projects and the domestic market where 3D printing hobbyists are wishing to take their 3D printing designs and ideas to the next level.
The Cubepro comes in a single head, double head or triple headed version so that you can print with up to 3 different materials and / or colours at the same time.
The CubePro features a large build area, up to 285.4mm (w) x 270.4mm (l) x 230mm (h) or 11.2″ x 10.6″ x 9.06″ for the single head version, nearly twice as much as the Cube 2 and Cube 3. It also has an enclosed build area, that way the build environment is kept constant so that the melted thermoplastic filament will cool at a constant rate making for a more consistent finish.
The CubePro is great for either fine detail, with a layer thickness as thin as 70 microns, and also for those preliminary test runs, the layer thickness can be set at 70, 200 or 300 microns depending on where you are in your prototype development cycle.
Print direct from your mobile to your Cube, get the Cubify app for iOS or Android. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf. The CubePro also comes with 25 free professional designs to get you started or start making your own designs with the included free copy of Cubify Invent software.
Wireless technology means no hazardous or hard to hide wiring.
Print in either ABS or PLA or Nylon plastics from up to 3 handy, self contained, easy to change, printer cartridges which contain enough filament to print approximately 13-14 models. For very complex printing there is also CubePro Infinity PVA filament that can be used as a support material allowing you to make very complex designs. Using filament cartridges guarantees the same quality of filament each time, ensuring extrusion consistency for reliable and repeatable results.
We stock a full range of CubePro filament cartridges.
We can also offer an extended 3 year warranty to give you piece of mind that offers a swap service. Just make sure you select this option when you add the cubepro to your cart. Terms of the extended cubepro warranty can be found on our terms and conditions page (item 7.4)
CubePro 3D printer specifications
Weight & dimensions (without cartridge)
- Cube dimensions: 578mm (w) x 578mm (l) x 591mm (h) or 22¾” x 22¾” x 23¼”
- Cube weight: CubePro – 80 lb / 36kg; CubePro Duo – 82.5 lb / 37.4kg; CubePro Trio – 85 lb / 38.5kg
- Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP), 3D systems version of FDM printing
- Print jets: CubePro – Single Jet; CubePro Duo – Dual Jets; CubePro Trio – Triple Jets
- Maximum creation size: CubePro – 285.4mm (w) x 270.4mm (l) x 230mm (h); CubePro Duo – 242.9mm (w) x 270.4mm (l) x 230mm (h); CubePro Trio – 200.4mm (w) x 270.4mm (l) x 230mm (h)
- Material: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer thickness: 70 microns, 200 microns or 300 microns in fast mode
- Print tolerance: X and Y axis ± 1% dimension or ± 0.2mm (0.008″ / 200mm microns) whichever is greater. Z axis ± half the processed z resolution
- Print speed extruded volume: Maximum 15mm (9/16″) per second and polymer dependent
- Supported material: PLA / ABS / dissolvable natural PLA
- Supports: Break away supports with pliers or cutters or just fingers where appropriate. PLA plastic is soluble in sodium hydroxide solution used with a heated ultrasonic cleaner (care is required with this option)
- Cartridges: 1 Cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
- Wireless: Print over WiFi Mac OS X and Windows (supplied with the Cube)
- Wired: USB stick, to transfer print files (supplied with the Cube)
- Description: Free Cubify Invent Software
- Windows requirements: 32 or 64 bit operating systems – Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows 7, Note Windows is required for ad-hoc WiFi print job submission
- Mac OSX requirements:
- Processor: Multi-core processor – 2GHz or faster per core System
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Description:90 days parts and labour
- CubePro Swap Service 3 Year Warranty – UK ONLY: Optional