The Cube® 3rd generation is 3D systems latest instalment in the fabulous Cube range of 3D printers. Its small compact size and great looks make it the ideal choice for the home and office without compromising on the quality of your 3D printing.
Don’t compromise on features! The Cube comes with dual extruders/jets, a print resolution as high as 70 microns/0.07mm and a large print area of 15.25cm3.
Fun for everyone, certified-safe home printing invites children to explore their creativity at home, the library or the classroom. Cube 3 is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV).
The compact size and attractive design mean that the Cube 3 will also look good in your office, study or classroom. It comes in 2 different colours: White & Grey.
Print direct from your mobile to your Cube, get the Cubify app for iOS or Android. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf.
Wireless technology means no hazardous or hard to hide wiring, it works on both Macs and Windows.
Print in either ABS or PLA plastic from it’s handy, self contained, easy to change, printer cartridges which contain enough filament to print approximately 13-14 models.
If your interested there is a nice review from Geekdad about the Cube 3.
Cube 3 3D printer specifications
Weight & dimensions (without cartridge)
- Cube dimensions: 13.3″ x 13.3″ x 11″ inches (deep) / 33.5 x 33.8 x 28 cm
- Cube weight: 17 lbs / 7.7 kg
- Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP), 3D systems version of FDM printing
- Print jets: Dual Jets
- Maximum creation size: 6 x 6 x 6 inches / 15.25 x 15.25 x 15.25 cm
- Material: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer thickness: 70 microns, fast mode: 200 microns
- Supports: Fully Automated, easy to peel off
- Dual Cartridges: 1 Cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
- Wireless: Print over WiFi with the Cubify app for Mac OS X and Windows (supplied with the Cube)
- Wired: USB stick, to transfer print files (supplied with the Cube)
- Mobile devices: Print direct with the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows (available soon for free download)
- Requirements: Cube Software (supplied with the Cube)
- Description: Comes with software to create .CUBE files
- Windows requirements: Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems on Windows 7 and above Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Mac OSX requirements: Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.8 and above Minimum screen resolution: 1400 x 900
- Android Phone/tablets requirements: Cube software will be available on your Android phones/tablets running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
- iOS requirements: Cube software will be available on your iPhone running iOS 6 and above.
- Processor: Multi-core processor – 2GHz or faster per core System
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Open GL for mobile platforms: Open GL ES 2.0 and above
- Open GL for desktops:OpenGL 3.0 and above
- Description:90 days parts and labour