- Surface Resistance: 10²-10³Ω
- Volume Resistance: 10²-10³Ω x cm
V-PLA is available on 1kg spools in 1.75mm or 2.85mm diameters.
It is great for low voltage applications such as Touch sensors, LED lighting and other electronics.
How to print our Conductive Filament
For best results we suggest drying prior to printing at ~75°C for 2-3hrs. i.e. it is a bit more prone to moisture issues than conventional PLA. As it is a PLA we cannot see why it is not suitable for printing on all 3D printers.
iDig3Dprinting Conductive PLA Filament Specifications
- Filament Material: Conductive vPLA
- Spool weight: 1kg
- Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm;
- Print temp: 200-230°C
- Bed temp: 0-60°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
- Spool size: 20cm (D) x 5.5cm (h)
- Store in a cool and dry location (15-25°C) away from UV light; for best results use within 12 months of purchase.