White PLA 3D printer filament from iDig3Dprinting is our standard range of quality PLA filament. It is made from Ingeo 3D850 plastic manufactured by NatureWorks which has been specifically developed for 3D printer filament manufacture.
Our filament has therefore been designed to give you improved heat resistance and strength with low odour. Overall our PLA gives good bed adhesion with less likely hood of warping & curling with excellent heat resistance and toughness properties that allows you to print models with good feature definition.
PLA filament is made from thermoplastic extracted from plant starches and so is a much more environmentally friendly than ABS.
Our PLA Filament is sold in 1kg spools in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters. The filament is shrink wrapped with silica gel to ensure low moisture content and that it reaches you in ready to print quality.
iDig3Dprinting PLA Filament Specifications
- Filament Material: PLA Ingeo 3D850
- Spool weight: 1kg
- Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm;
- Print temp: 180-200°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
- Ovalidity Tolerance (Max): +/- 5%
- Spool size: 20cm (D) x 70mm (h) & Hub diameter 53mm
- Store in a cool and dry location (15-25°C) away from UV light; for best results use within 12 months of purchase.
iDig3Dprinting Filament resources