Light Green PLA filament from iDig3Dprinting is part of our standard range of quality PLA filaments.
Our filament has been designed to give you improved heat resistance and strength with low odour. Overall our PLA gives good bed adhesion with less likelihood of warping & curling with excellent heat resistance and toughness properties that allows you to print models with good feature definition.
Although our Light Green PLA filament is offered at a great price we have not compromised on quality iDig3D PLA provides great extrusion consistency for repeatable high quality 3D printing results.
PLA filament is made from thermoplastic extracted from plant starches and so is a much more environmentally friendly than ABS.
It is sold in 1kg spools in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters. The filament is shrink wrapped with silica gel to ensure low moisture content and that it reaches you in ready to print quality.
- Filament Material: PLA
- Spool weight: 1kg
- Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm;
- Print temp: 180-215°C
- Bed Temperature: 0-60°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
- Ovalidity Tolerance (Max): +/- 5%
- Spool size: 20cm (D) x 70mm (h) & Hub diameter 53mm
- Store in a cool and dry location (15-25°C) away from UV light; for best results use within 12 months of purchase.