Why use our TPU filament?
TPU or Thermoplastic Polyurethane, to give it its proper title, is a flexible 3d printer filament with rubber like properties. It bends easily without effecting the strength and durability of the product, returning to its original shape without deformation.
Prints made with TPU filament are extremely durable with high abrasion resistance and a low friction coefficient. TPU is also resistant to grease and oil. Given these properties together with its elasticity means that you can produce functional parts where rubber like qualities are required.
Our Orange TPU, like all our filaments, is offered at a great price without compromising print quality. All our filaments have a diameter tolerance of +/- 0.03mm. With iDig3Dprinting TPU you fill get consistent extrusion for a high quality print.
iDig3D TPU Filament Specifications
- Filament Material: TPU
- Spool weight: 300g
- Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm;
- Print temp: 235-250°C
- Bed Temperature: 20-70°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
- Ovalidity Tolerance (Max): +/- 5%
- Spool size: 16cm (D) x 44mm (h) & Hub diameter 53mm
- Store in a cool and dry location (15-25°C) away from UV light; for best results use within 12 months of purchase.