Fire Red Cheetah. Ninjatek’s Cheetah flexible filament is one of the easiest flexible filaments to print with on the market. It has high impact resistance (84% greater than ABS) and high abrasion & chemical resistance. Cheetah is designed for producing functional prototypes and parts with industry standard material properties.
Ninjatek Cheetah is available as 0.5kg spools in either 1.75mm or 3.00mm diameters
Why use Cheetah flexible filament
- This Filament is ~95A on the Shore Hardness Scale.
- Prints at 60mm/s and higher
- High impact resistance
- Extremely tough and durable
- 580% elongation
- Low friction
- Chemical resistance for many materials including: Naphtha, ASTM Oils 1-3, Petroleum, Freon
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Consistent diameter and material properties for extrusion consistency
Ninjaflex can be used for seals, gaskets, plugs, sleeves and snap fit parts.
Recommended Cheetah printer settings
- Recommended extruder temperature: 230 – 240°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 40°C ( Glue and/or masking tape can be used if you don’t have a heated bed)
- Recommended Print Speed: Top & bottom layers – 10-2030-45mm/s; Infill – 60-80 mm/s
- Fan settings: Use cooling fan from layer 2 and up