Tiertime Steel Nozzles come in both 0.4mm and 0.6mm diameters. They are compatible with:
Using a Steel nozzle is an advantage when using more abrasive types of filament like Carbon fibre filament and metal impregnated filament. Such abrasive filaments can wear away the inside of the nozzle increasing nozzle diameter at a faster rate than normal filaments. This can result in less consistent extrusion.
Tiertime V5 Steel Nozzle Specifications
- Nozzle Material: Stainless Steel
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter:0.4mm / 0.6mm
- Nozzle Size: 9.22mm x 8mm
- Connection Type: Female
- Compatibility: Up Box +, UP300, Cetus extruder Heater Kit V2 (Cetus MK 1, MK2, MK3)
Note: Always perform a ‘withdraw’ before you remove a nozzle from the extrusion head otherwise you will damage your extruder block!!