How to use the Calibration Target
- Use the XYZscan software and go to Settings > Calibrate Now
- Wait for the XYZscan software to instruct you to place the calibration target on the turntable. Place the target in the centre of the turntable with the checkered board facing the left scanner.
- Insert the tab at the bottom of the calibration plate into the hole in the centre of the turntable.
- Click “Calibrate Now”
- Wait until the the software has finished th calibration process.
- When calibration is complete, remove the calibration plate and click “OK” to finish.
For full instructions on operating your Da Vinci 1.0 AiO please see the user manual.