The BCN3D Sigma R19 Enclosure is a great accessory for your Sigma R19. 3D printing can be prone to the effects of environmental variability (drafts and temperature gradients) on the consistency of extrusion and that can also increase the likelihood of warping. The Enclosure reduces warping by maintaining a consistent temperature in the build area.
The Enclosure is also fitted with a HEPA filter for improved safety of the working environment.
The advantages of the Sigma Enclosure are:
- A consistent interior temperature to help reduce warping for materials like ABS, Nylon and PETG
- Protect your working environment with the built in HEPA filter
- Improves your print success rate and the consistency of your print quality
- Makes the Sigma even quieter
- The Cover is easily removable
NOTE: It is recommended to remove the cover when printing with PLA
NOTE: The cover comes disassembled and with a manual about how to assemble it. It comes with the necessary tools to do it. The enclosure is only compatible with Sigma R19 version.
NOTE: Product does not include the printer!