Once installed the probe will measure the height of the platform at 9 points. The Kit includes the Auto-leveling probe and PCB connection cable.
Cetus MK3 Auto-leveling probe Installation
- Print out the V2 Fan Shroud (should be printed with the Vent facing upwards)
- Install the Extension upgrade board
- Connect the Auto leveling probe to the Extension PCB
- Change the Fan Shroud
- Attach the probe to the extruder
- Push the Green switch to the down position on the auto leveling probe
- Use the auto leveling function in the UP Studio Software
- When instructed touch the sensor
- The probe will perform the 9 point measurement and the nozzle height will be automatically calibrated.
- Put the Green Leveling switch to off
Cetus MK3 Upgrade Pathway