The Auto Leveling Probe for the Cetus MK3, as the name suggests, allows you to auto level your printbed.
Once installed the probe will measure the height of the platform at 9 points. The Kit includes the Auto-leveling probe and PCB connection cable.
Cetus MK3 Auto-leveling probe Installation
- Print out the V2 Fan Shroud (should be printed with the Vent facing upwards)
- Install the Extension upgrade board
- Connect the Auto leveling probe to the Extension PCB
- Change the Fan Shroud
- Attach the probe to the extruder
- Push the Green switch to the down position on the auto leveling probe
- Use the auto leveling function in the UP Studio Software
- When instructed touch the sensor
- The probe will perform the 9 point measurement and the nozzle height will be automatically calibrated.
- Put the Green Leveling switch to off
Cetus MK3 Upgrade Pathway