This is a single bracket to 3D systems iSense 3D scanner. The brackets are available for either the iPad Air, iPad Mini or 4th generation iPad. Please make sure that you select the appropriate iSense bracket for you 3D scanner. The brackets can be used as a replacement or spare for you existing iSense scanner or you can by a different bracket if you have different models of iPad.
iSense 3D iPad scanner bracket
From: £41.52 (£34.60 + £6.92 VAT)
A replacement bracket for 3D systems iSense 3D scanner to allow you to fit the iSense to the iPad Air, iPad Mini or 4th generation iPad
- Free UK Mainland Shipping on orders over £150 (incl. VAT); Free Highlands & Channel Islands on orders over £240 (incl. VAT).
- Free UK shipping on 3D printer filament samples.
- £4.80 (incl. VAT) flat rate for all UK Mainland orders under £150 (incl. VAT); Flat rate of £15.00 (incl. VAT) on Highlands & Channel Islands on orders below £240 (incl. VAT).
The advantage of flat rate Postage and Packaging to our customers are that if you order 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 spools of filament the price is the same.
p.s. Were sorry about the Highland & Islands shipping costs, it’s a reflection on the increased shipping charges we have to pay.
We do ship internationally but ask if you can contact us to arrange an order as shipping costs can vary greatly depending upon destination and weight. Please see or International orders page for more information.
Returns & Refunds
Firstly, if you want to return a product or you have a faulty product please get in touch as soon as possible!
To prevent ordering incorrect items, if you are unsure just ask and we can offer some guidance. However, bear in mind that we cannot say whether a particular product will be right for the purpose that you intend to use it for.
You can return your goods to iDig3Dprinting for any reason within 14 business days following receipt at your delivery address as long as they are in a re-saleable condition.
Filaments & resins cannot be returned once opened as once exposed to air these items perish.
Downloadable goods and 3D print samples cannot be returned and no refund will be issued.
Shipping costs of returned items are paid by the customer
A full refund will be issued for unopened items that are returned in their original packaging that are in a “as new” re-saleable condition minus additional costs that are incurred by iDig3Dprinting like payment processing fees, custom duties or charges.
We are afraid we cannot issue refunds for products that have been defaced, altered, used, or damaged in any way. All requests for refunds are subject to inspection by iDig3DPrinting of the returned item. We are not a charity or a lending library.
Refunds and returns for faulty items works a bit differently. Faulty goods can be accepted for return upto 60 days from receipt of the goods. After this time you will need to contact the Manufacturer. A Replacement will be issued for faulty goods once they have passed inspection and been found by iDig3Dprinting to be faulty.
This is a brief account of our returns policy. For the full terms please see our Terms and conditions page. Content on the Terms and Conditions page supersedes this content.
How to raise a return request
- email idig3dprinting at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- send the goods back in their original packaging.
- Once we receive the goods back we will then check them and if everything is as it should be be will issue a refund.
- Refunded payments will then be issued using the original payment option. The time it takes to land in your bank account is determined by the payment gateway used not us.
The main thing is please communicate with us. We are not omnipotent!
We can be quite flexible but this is built upon a foundation of mutual respect between our customers and iDig3Dprinting.