The Einscan SP is shining 3D keynote platform 3D scanner. Offering increased quality 3D scans over its sister SE version with improved functionality, including the use of targets for that increased accuracy of 3D models.
The SP has multiple ways to accurately capture alignment of features on your object using markers, turntable marker, Feature and manual calibration. It also features a single shot accuracy of ±0.5mm.
It is very easy to set up and use, featuring one-click scanning. The scanner can be automatically calibrated against the calibration target. Scanning is also very fast. It takes 4 seconds for a single scan event and ~1 minutes for a full 360 degree scan in Auto Scan mode.
Once you have scanned your model in the ExScan software has a number of features to help you create water-tight 3D models with its Auto Meshing feature. The Can software can fill holes, smooth or sharpen the model and you can even adjust date coordinates so you can really refine that model.
The advantage of a desktop / platform scanner is that you tend to get more accurate scans as your movement does not influence the scan quality.
Einscan SP features
- Easy to operate
- High degree of accuracy with target point calibration
- Dual scan modes: Auto scan and Fixed scan modes
- 360 degrees rotating bed
- Safe white light scanning, no lasers
- Extensive post-processing software functionality
Eisncan SP Resources
Einscan SP specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 57 x 21 x 21cm
- weight: 4.2kg
- Mode Alignment: Fixed Scan Mode – Feature, Markers, Manual; Auto Scan – Turntable, Markers, Manual, Turntable Coded Target
- Single Shot Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Min Scan Volume: 30 x 30 x 30cm
- Max Scan Volume: Fixed Scan Mode – 120 x 120 x 120cm; Auto Scan – 20 x 20 x 20cm
- Scan Range (single capture): 20 x 15cm
- Scan Speed: < 4sec
- Point Distance: 0.17-0.2mm
- Texture Scanning: Yes
- File Formats: .OBJ, .STL, .ASC, .PLY
- Camera Resolution: 1.3Mp
- Light Source: White Light
- Stand Off Distance: 290-480mm
- Max Turntable Capacity: 5kg
Software & Hardware
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Software: ExScan
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)
- CPU requirements: >= Dual Core i5
- RAM Requirements: 8GB
- Recommended Graphics: Nvidia Series, >2GB
- Recommended RAM: 16GB