1. Free UK Mainland Shipping on orders over £100 (incl. VAT); Free Highlands & Channel Islands on orders over £100 (incl. VAT).
2. Free UK shipping on 3D printer filament samples.
3. £5.40 (incl. VAT) flat rate for all UK Mainland orders under £100 (incl. VAT); Flat rate of £15.00 (incl. VAT) on Highlands & Channel Islands on orders below £200 (incl. VAT).
The advantage of flat rate Postage and Packaging to our customers are that if you order 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 spools of filament the price is the same.
p.s. Were sorry about the Highland & Islands shipping costs, it’s a reflection on the increased shipping charges we have to pay.
We do ship internationally but ask if you can contact us to arrange an order as shipping costs can vary greatly depending upon destination and weight. Please see or International orders page for more information.
As to delivery time, in general we ask you to allow for a 1-3 working days for delivery. Larger orders ( Orders over 2kg in weight ) are shipped via DHL Express and will be next day if ordered before 12:00 (although this does depend on how many orders are in the order queue) orders under 2kg are shipped via Royal Mail 48hrs Tracked. So, if you want it fast your best option is to order over 2kg in weight.
Note that for some 3D printers delivery times can be longer as this can involve specialist shippers. It is important to us that the printers get to you in the best possible condition.
If part or all of your order are out of stock we will try and notify you of this and suggest alternative solutions (e.g. alternative colours or brands) and likely delivery times for fulfillment.
If you have a time critical order, perhaps you need some filament to complete a project before a deadline, please get in touch to ask for a product specific ETA. We may be able to fast track you order to help you meet your deadline.
In Conclusion, we are committed to good customer service, we try and keep our delivery charges down to a minimum and are continually reviewing them. We always endeavour to try and get you your product as quickly as possible.
At iDig3Dprinting we are committed to try and reduce our environmental impact as resellers. Whilst we recognise that there may be some inconsistencies in this stance due to the nature of the products we sell we are still looking at ways in which we can ameliorate our impact.
One way in which we are trying to do this is in the area of packaging. Whilst we cannot physically reduce the plastic content of a manufacturers own packaging we can try and reduce the impact of our own packaging and the amount of plastic we use in shipping your order to you. To this end we:
- Re-use plastic bubble wrap that is sent to us by suppliers and manufacturers when we receive stock.
- Re-use all cardboard boxes we receive
- Use non-plastic alternatives for mailing bags and zip bags (we are currently using up our existing stock of these items, biodegradable plastic sealable bags and paper mailing bags have already been sourced).
So if you receive your order don’t be surprised if the box has been used before, don’t be surprised if there is bubble-wrap.
With this in mind we would be grateful if you can also do your bit and re-use your packaging when you receive it from us. It may seem like this sort of behaviour will have no effect, but if we all do it the sum of our individual efforts will have a large impact.
iDig 3D Printing